Monday, June 23, 2008

Update From Stephen

*
Stephen Imamoto's clarifications, comments, photos


Stephen Imamoto "did 21 years with the 100th BN 442 Infantry, but I didn't deploy with this unit in 2005-2006. The Unit I deployed with was 322 Civil Affairs Brigade (CAB) as the Team Chief of the Convoy Security Detail."

"I'm so honored to have served with 322 CAB," Imamto said, just as much as if he were to have gone out with the 100/442. "The 322 CAB Unit made history by helping with the elections, humanitarian support and many unnoticed achievements. This is the Unit I was introduced to - the "TEAM" - very young men, they listened and executed, and we came home!!!"

. . . and we came home!!!


"Here's a picture of me with SGT Peter Mahoe and Team Maunakea at the Green Zone."



No comments: